English | 中文 | Italiano | Русский | فارسی
Welcome to the York Regional Police Online Reporting System. If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911.
Click on the Incident Type that you would like to report, a definition will be provided.
- York Regional Police will only accept reports that occurred inside York Region. To report a non-emergency incident that occurred outside York Region, please contact the local police service for that area. Click here for map of York Region.
- You MUST have a valid email address to use this system
- If you have a suspect, please call Police
- if you feel victimized based upon the suspect's hate/bias, please call Police and Click here for details
- if you believe this is Domestic Violence related , please call Police and Click here for details
- Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.
- Reports filed on behalf of a third party, i.e. another person or for public property, will not be accepted. Reports must be filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted by email. Please remember to check your email spam/junk folders.
- Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
- To report lost or stolen Canadian and foreign passports and/or Federal Canadian documents, please call Police and click here for more details.
- To report lost or stolen vehicle and/or license plate, please call Police.
- To report lost or stolen Prescription Drugs, please call Police.
- If a vehicle owner has more than one vehicle involved in one incident, please use “Add Vehicle” button to submit vehicles on the same report.